Annamalai Builders Private Limited is a flat promoter and real estate firm started in the year 2007 with a target to meet high class commercial construction needs and the housing needs of middle and upper middle income groups in Chennai and Tamil Nadu. We are real estate firm with a distinguished difference. It is founded on the steadfast conviction to make the customer experience the excellence in property-related dealings
The team at ABPL, with more than 20 years of illustrious experience, works tirelessly to bring rich rewards to its customers: be it budget flats in upcoming locations or purchase and re-sale of plots at vantage areas.
It assures the customers an experience like never before: an experience of the peak of perfection-be it choice of budget houses or layouts at reasonable price or loyal service or professional advice.
So Far , ABPL has completed 1,00,000 Square Feet of Construction of Residential Bungalows, Apartments, Commercial Complexes in and around Chennai.
- Annamalai Nest – Budget Flats at Singaperumal Koil near Mahindra World City
- Annamalai Complex - Commercial Complex at Angammal Colony,Salem
- Annamalai Enclave – Executive flats at Singaperumal Koil near Mahindra World City
- Individual Bungalow at Vandalur
- Annamalai Highway – Sriperumbudhur - Executive Flats
- Construction of Two Storey Luxury Apartments at Gopalapuram , Chennai – 600 086
- Construction of Three Storey Luxury Apartments at Perumbakkam .
- Construction of Commercial Building at Triplicane, Chennai – 600 005
- Individual Bungalow at Perumbakkam
- Annamalai Residency – Sriperumbudhur - Executive Flats
- Annamalai Villas – Sriperumbudhur – Luxury Villas
- Aruljothi Nest – Ayapakkam – Luxury Apartments
- Independent Bungalow – Royapettah
- Construction of Commercial Complex at Purasawalkam ( Hyundai Car ShowRoom )
- Construction of Villas at Sriperumbudhur
- Renovation of a Individual Building at Mahalingapuram.
- Construction of Commercial Complex at Annanagar East.
- Residential Apartments at Madipakkam
- Residential Apartments at East Tambaram.